So we've joined the world of blogging. I don't find ourselves as very interesting people but we will try to keep you posted on whats going on in our lives and who knows, maybe through this we will be inspired to be more interesting.
yay!!! your blog is way way cute! I dont even know how to change the background yet! hahhaha but I'm soooo excited you guys are on here now. im still sad about not getting to see you last weekend. .. :(
Hola! Mis hijtos.......Que pasa con su vida nueva? Hayley you caused me to have another addiction.........blogging... but oh what fun we will have. Love you both!!! Mom
3 comments:
yay!!! your blog is way way cute! I dont even know how to change the background yet! hahhaha but I'm soooo excited you guys are on here now. im still sad about not getting to see you last weekend. .. :(
Hola! Mis hijtos.......Que pasa con su vida nueva? Hayley you caused me to have another addiction.........blogging... but oh what fun we will have. Love you both!!! Mom
I saw on your facebook status that you have this blog. Fun! Check us out at thehoglunds.blogspot.com
Post a Comment