I am posting this for a couple of reasons. One we finally got a new computer and it came with a built in cam corder so we decided to try it out. Two because i was unable to leave Chris's CD at my moms house and she has been wanting some of his music. Excuse the audio it kind of makes things sound a little off and the video is off with the music but you get the idea. I didn't know it was recording yet so don't mind the dork in the background.
6 comments:
Nice I didn't know he could sing! He's really good!
I hope this means Chris' Greatest Hits Volume II will be coming soon. Lay down some track bra'
Wow! I am impressed! I didn't know that he could sing OR play the guitar! Next time we see you, he'll have to put on a concert haha!
You're my favorite part of the whole video Hayley!!! :) LOVED IT! I miss you guys .. . Monday night Hills night is just not the same without you :(
Come see us soon!!!
Haley! I didn't know he sang! That's awesome! He sounds amazing! Bet you get sung to all the time!!!:) I miss you! Love Marc
Better than Jack Johnson. He definately should do something with his voice and music. Beautiful.
Post a Comment