We went on our first and last camping trip of the year this last week. We went to Deer Creek Lake in Boulder Mtn. Kind of a long drive but worth it. We hiked in few miles and didn't see a single person. We were literally all by ourselves, kind of creepy especially at 2 in the morning when we heard stuff right by our camp. We also hiked into another lake which I forgot to get pictures of and am so mad at myself because it was so pretty. Chris fished almost the whole time and I was able to finally do some leisure reading and read the Hunger Games. Loved them! It was a lot of fun and I look forward to next year so we can actually go more than once.
| At the trail head. |
We ate the catch one night. It was really good too.
No comments:
Post a Comment