I love Christmas because this means we get to go to Colorado for the entire school break and be with my family. Most know where I am from but those of you who don't it is a small town of 700 people, one paved road, one school, one church and a post office so considering there is nothing there we keep ourselves pretty busy. Lucky for me I married a guy who loves country life and that I have great friends who's husbands show Chris what guys in a small town do for entertainment. The following pictures show a few things we did over the holiday. I wasn't very good at taking many pictures.
We went to the New Mexico Bowl to watch BYU dominate.
We spent a lot of time on the couch catching up on movies we hadn't seen yet.
The annual shrimp and crab boil,
Took new family pictures
Went to my cousins wedding
and spent time with my little brother before he left on an LDS mission to Mexico on Jan 5th. So proud of him!
Chris did manage to kill his first coyote and if you would like to see those you can refer to his facebook page.
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time. I am glad that you got to go home and spend sometime with your family before your brother left on his mission.
Omg Hayley you are so beautiful, you make me sick! haha just kidding... but seriously. we miss you guys sooo much i wish we could get out to utah to visit!
Post a Comment