Yes We Did

I had to go home to Colorado to get some school stuff in order for this fall and lucky for me I was home for the royal wedding. We woke up around 2:30 to watch how it was all going down. We didn't need to get up that early because it was recording on DVR but we did anyway its much funner that way.
 They said 2 billion people tuned in to watch it WOW! I cant't pin point why so many people find it so fascinating. Maybe its because  the girl next door married the future king or the fact that this world is a very sad place and it gave many a glimpse of happiness and hope. As for myself I loved every mintute of it.
There were several things that I liked about it obviously I loved kate's dress but I will have to say that I loved her sister Pippas dress even more. I want that dress. I was starting to fall off the David Beckham band wagon but after seeing him at the royal wedding I may consider staying on. As for the hats, there were some I liked and some that we wondered what were they thinking?





 


Jerrica and I watched the entire thing start to finish in bed. We even drank our tea and had english chocolate (thanks to our english friends) I know we look beyond disgusting but we had to  capture the moment. I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Rob Abney said...

NO YOU DIDN'T! You are such a girl.

Keri said...

i did too :) I was so excited to hear Quinn cry right at 3:00 that morning! I bounced right in, sat down and we rocked and watched the thing for 2 hours. I couldn't get enough of it. Maybe it is a girl thing. Either way I LOVED it!