Busy

I had orientation on the 3rd and the timing was perfect with Jerrica's graduation the week before. This allowed us to get some things straightened out for school and find a place to live.We had a hard time deciding whether or not to live in Pueblo or Colorado Springs. I love Colorado Springs and it has more opportunities for Chris to work in his field. Pueblo on the other hand has never really interested me and it has some what of a bad reputation. But after spending a few days looking for a place we thought it was best that I live close to the school and my family  and Pueblo isn't as bad as I remember, so Pueblo it is. Our apartment is in the most convenient  place and its currently being remodeled, bonus! The move won't happen until the beginning of August but  I m really excited to live closer to family and friends and to have our "own" place again. Chris is looking forward to the move so that makes me even more happy. The next few months are going to be really hectic but we are looking forward to the adventure.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ken and I visited Pueblo once and thought it had cute neighborhoods and stores. We really loved the river area downtown. Congrats on your new place!