We moved to Colorado Springs. It's bitter sweet leaving Pueblo. It was nice living so close to school and we lived in the same complex as two other girls in my class who I have come to adore. On the flip side "the Springs" is so much cleaner and has so many fun things to do right up our alley. Chris works at an athletic club on the north side of springs and the commute was getting quite expensive, where as I will be able to car pool with 3 other girls. I only have 1 yr left so it shouldn't be too bad. Chris loves his job and has made some good friends and connections in his field so I am hoping this move to Springs is permanent.

This is the incline and the first thing I have done since being here. It's one mile straight up hill it was exhausting at times but was still so fun.

1 comment: