1/2 A Hygienist

I m officially considered a second year! I can't believe one year has already flown by. I had no idea how tedious cleaning people's teeth was until hygiene school. I worked as a dental assistant for 5 years and even worked along side the hygienist quite a bit and still had no clue. Regardless I still love the dental field and am happy with the choice I have made to do hygiene. I have met some really neat girls and already consider some of them close friends. I look forward to the upcoming year and hope it goes by just as quickly as the first year did.



We just got done getting each other numb. We did this 2 twice a week giving 2-3 injections each time for 8 weeks. I am so glad that we don't have to practice on each other any more I hate being numb!


                       
This bad boy kind of creeped me out. We worked on manikins the entire fall semester and  we all hated it. Spring and summer semester we worked on real patients and it was sooo much better than this thing. 

No comments: