Holiday Season


THANKSGIVING

I don't have any official pictures of the big T-day meal but I do have some of us goofing around. We spent the day at my moms brothers house with lots of family and food.



The icicles were massive. 


Chris and I did a 5k the day after Thanksgiving to help support my mom and her rotary club. It was -2 degrees at 10 a.m. It was the most miserable experience of my life. I have never been so cold. Ever. My hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, and even nose hairs were frozen after just 5 mins.  Chris is blonde so his didn't show up like mine did. Never again.
CHRISTMAS
We did a movie exchange with each couple/ Branson in our immediate family. You buy them a movie then have to buy clues that go a long with it so they have to try to guess what the movie is. I wish I got a pic of all the baskets, everyone was so creative. Branson had Chris and I so he got us(me really) the hobbit with a sword, beard, gold rolos and a dragon. Was seriously shocked how well he did.

Talked to Jerrica on Christmas day via Skype. LOVE technology.
 BIRTHDAYS
Celebrated Chris's b-day the 29 of Nov. and mine and my moms mid Dec.


No comments: