Georgia 2014


We went to Marietta Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta, about 2 months ago to check out one of the chiropractor schools Chris had been accepted to.  We fell in love with Georgia. It was beautiful, had amazing food, friendly people, and the town was quiet and quaint. I actually liked the heat and humidity, but granted we were only there for 3 days and didn't have to endure it for too long. My dry western skin welcomed it.
Unfortunately the school did not amaze us as much as the city did so we ultimately chose somewhere else.
I took this picture to try to show how huge the trees were and that they were everywhere. At times I felt a bit claustrophobic and was glad that one day we went to 6 flags and could ride the coasters and were able to see beyond all the trees







A smaller plantation house that I took a picture of while driving by. There were so many amazing homes.




No comments: