March and April 2015

March and April kind of blended. It started with my sister flying in the middle of March and then my mom and cousin drove out here for a few days in April to pick her up. I loved having them here not only for their awesome company but it gave me an excuse to find new things.  Jerrica and I found a park right by our place which we go to weekly (weather permitting) We found several new stores I have never been too and just covered a lot of territory which has helped me immensely when trying to navigate around this city. Seriously, I took for granted having always been surrounded by mountains to help me with which direction I was headed.

The beginning of March my aunt and uncle from CO came for a dental lecture so we met up with them for dinner at Texas de Brasil. We didn't get a picture with them but of course we got one with out desert.


I was so glad weather was nice while she was here and was able to get in a lot of pool time.
The water was freezing but she got in. Uh no thanks.

McKinney square for pie and live music. This place has been one of my most favorite finds while in Dallas
When my mom got here we took her back to McKinney square to check out the antique shops

Dallas Aquarium. Fun but way too crowded

I about died when I saw these little buddies.

Did not plan on twinning

Fort Worth Stock Yards
Numerous people had recommended this to me so we were all really excited to  check it out. Coming from CO and from the country it wasn't anything we hadn't seen already. 





No comments: