Catch Up

I am going to play a little catch up from the last several months. We played in a sand volleyball league that ended in September, which was a blast. We had our first visitor (other than my friends and family) Chris's brother Spencer. They were able to go watch the broncos play Spencer's favorite team the Steelers. Chris loved having him here. Chris then went back to Utah in October to compete in the tough mudder yet again but this time with all of his family. We went to our first Air Force game. We explored the city a little more confirming that I want to live here permanently. Then in November Chris and I were asked to take a couple of his clients kids to the bronco game. I had been before but never cared for it but this time it was so much better. Having seats away from the crazies and reserved parking contributed to that. Lastly I finished my second to last semester of hygiene school. Almost there, phew!!

No comments: