I m going to attempt to keep this blog alive, we ll see if that lasts. So here we go....
I graduated from dental hygiene school in May. It has been a roller coaster ride for the last 2 years to say the least I m glad its over with. A lot of people ask us where we will go now that I am done, well I found a job here in Colorado Springs that I will start in July so we are staying here for now.
Our class had a tradition that on the last day of clinic every semester we would go out for dinner. So these pictures are from our very last day of clinic ever. The picture with 4 of us was my carpool from Springs to Pueblo everyday. I learned A LOT from carpool, it made the long ride very entertaining :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment