Tough Mudder

Chris and I, along with 2 of his brothers, dad, and one of his clients did the tough mudder in Vail, CO. Its a 12 mile military obstacle course and it was so much fun. This was Chris's 3rd time doing it so he knew what to expect. There were a lot of FREEZING cold water obstacles that took my breath away every time. one of them I nearly had a full blown panic attack it was extremely cold and I couldn't touch the bottom of the pond. You had to swim under these big floating barrels, luckily Chris was there and pulled me under all of the barrels. I would take going through the electroshock obstacles a 100 times over than to do that pond again. I was so glad Chris and his brothers were there to help with the obstacles they had to help me as well as a ton of other people over walls and to pull us out of the water and various other obstacles. I m starting my training for next year so that I can do it ALL without any help. The pictures I have were unfortunately not taken with my camera so the quality is poor.


 All the before pictures



All the after pictures



The LAST up hill of the event.  (It was mostly up hill and was killer)

No comments: