October 2015



Beginning of October my mom came out for a few days. The first night she was here we took her to one of our favorite Tex-Mex restaurants, Anameias. She ended up with food poisoning and was up all night throwing up. I felt so bad. Needless to say we have not been back since then. The next few days we shopped, ate out, and relaxed.

Outside Black Walnut Cafe




 A new gourmet donut shop opened down the street from us so we tried it out. It was adorable.
I got a s'mores and earl gray tea donut, while my mom got a key lime pie  and a cup of mint tea. It was all so good. Thank goodness it is a little pricey because I would go there all the time if it was cheap.


I had to have surgery the end of the month so my parents came out for that. 
Pre-surgery


Post-surgery at home.
My mom hung out with me in my bed most of the time. We watched movies, talked, and laughed a lot. I felt bad for my dad, he is not use to sitting and doing nothing but he was a good sport about it. Fox news and Longmire on Netflix helped with that.
My dad was pleasantly happy when we went to eat at Babes Chicken. We went there back when my parents helped us move here. His one request for the weekend was to go back there.







Chris made the football team this year for Chiro games. It was held in Coco Beach Florida again.  Their team ended up taking 3rd in flag football and the school took 3rd overall.
They had perfect weather and spent a lot of their time on the beach. He had a blast. 







No comments: